Best Practices in the Library
- Library has introduced Best practices to identify best user of the library, so has to encourage and inculcate reading habits among the student community. It in turn helps to attract the students towards library so as to increase utility of library resources and services. Under this scheme 5 best users of the library for the month and also 5 best users of the library for the year have been identified and they have been awarded with suitable prizes.
- Under best users of the library for the month so far 25 students have been identified and awarded.
- Under the best users of the library for the year 5 students have been identified and awarded with cash prize of 1000/- each.
- “Earn & Learn” Scheme is implemented in the library for the PG & Research Scholars. Under this scheme students have been identified and they supposed to work in the library honorarium will be paid to those students.
- Anti-plagiarism software i-authenticate is implemented in the library to check the plagiarism percentage in the research output of our university.
- Two days workshop was organised by University library in collaboration with IQAC Cell of KSWU Vijayapur on “Scientometrics Tools & Techniques for Research Analysis” on 24th& 25th April 2015. There were about 144 research scholars participated in the workshop.