Department of Computer Science
|Course Offered:||M.C.A, M.Sc, PGDCA, Certificate Course in Office Automation, Certificate Course in Visual Programing|
|Nature of Course::||Semester Scheme.|
|Duration:||M.C.A. 6 Semester (03 Years) Seats are allotted by KEA, Bangalore. (If vacancy seats will be filed by Univeristy)|
M.Sc. 4 Semester (02 Years)
M.Sc.: 20+15 (Payment), M.C.A 60 and PGDCA: 20
A candidates who has passed the Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with not less than fifty percent of marks with Mathematics or Statistics or Computer Science or Computer Programming or Computer Application or Business Mathematics as one of the optional or electives. However in case of candidates belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and category-I, the percentage of marks shall not less than forty five.
- A Candidate who has passed any of the degree programmes from any recognized university with 50% of marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST/Cat-I and 45% for OBC category candidates) shall be eligible
- B.Sc. with Computer Science/Information Science/Information Technology as one of the optional subject.
- B.Sc. with Mathematics/Physics/Electronics/ Statistics/Instrumentation as one of the optional subject with one-year P. G. Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Applications.
- B.Sc. (Computer Science/Information Science)
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Computer Application (B.Sc./BCA).
- Bachelor of Information Science or Information Technology (B.I. Sc./BIT).
- B.E./B.Tech (All branches)
A Candidate should possess any bachelor’s degree obtained from any recognized university.
A candidate should have passed 2 years pre-university course of Karnataka State or its equivalent.
“Learner Centered Education,Society & Industry oriented Service,And Knowledge oriented Research of Excellence.”
- To contribute professionally competent personnel to meet regional, national and global requirement of IT service.
- To foster strong industry relationship through Research,Software Solution and linkages.
- To provide efficient, effective and society acceptable system that excels in education and service.
- To inculcate values in learners to be socially and Professionally acceptable.
- HP LIFE Training Centre facilities with 06 Servers and 24 Computers.
- University Computer Centre is established with 3 High Configuration Servers, 44 Computers and 15 KVA Online UPS.
- Well equipped Computer Lab (23 Systems, 35 KVA On-line UPS).
- 06 Air Conditioner Class Rooms with Multimedia Facility.