Department of Botany
Courses offered : M. Sc. In Botany
Nature of Courses : Semester Scheme
Duration : 4 Semester (2 years)
Intake : 20 + 10 (Payment)
A candidate who has passed B.Sc. degree examination with 50% of marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST/Cat-1 and 45% for OBC) with Botany as one of the subject.
|Dr.Babu.R.L||MSc.M.Phil. Ph.D||Biotechnology & Bioinformatics||
To develop learner centered education and knowledge oriented research of excellence in plant science.
- To provide quality education and research in plant science.
- To create awareness among students to take up higher education studies in plant science as their career.
- To provide opportunities for students to get themselves exposed to current aspects of plants science so they can do their career in government and private sectors.
- A well-equipped computer with Internet facility
- Visible Spectrophotometer
- LCD projector
- Monocular Microscopes
- Chromatographic instrument
This course will help students to build their career in teaching as well as in research in the nation.