Department of M.Com
- To develop an Institute of Excellence in the areas of Commerce and Management Studies and Research.
- To develop women professional who are committed to excellence in their personal and professional endeavours.
- To improve the industry practices through research, training and consultancy programmes and hence make a meaningful contribution to the women socio-economic development of North Karnataka.
- To serve as an intellectual resource base in India (particularly Karnataka), maintain the standards of excellence in every aspect of operation and become a role model for newly emerging centers of quality education for women.
- Major Research Project on “Role of Social Entrepreneur’s in Fostering Sustainable Development Through Women Empowerment: A Study with Special Reference to Select Districts of North Karnataka Region, India”, sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi – Ongoing.
- Organized Ten – Day National Level Workshop on “Research Methodology and Data Analysis Tools through SPSS in Social Sciences”, sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi on 16th to 25th Aug., 2013.
- Organized Two-Day National Level Conference on “Social Aspects in Marketing Management for 21st Century”, sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi on 21st and 22nd Nov., 2013.
- Organzied Two-Day International Conference on “Strategies for Social and Sustainable Competitive Advantage in Globalized Era”, sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi on 20th and 21st June, 2014.
- Organized Ten – Day National Level Workshop on “Research Methodology and Data Analysis Tools through SPSS in Social Sciences”, sponsored by Directorate of SC/ST Cell, KSWU, Vijayapur from 14th to 24th July 2014.