IT Cell & ICT Initiatives
The entire operation of IT Service & ICT Initiatives Management of the campus is look after by IT section. The University comprehensive IT policy helps IT Section to function systematically. IT Section maintains post warranty systems and monitors the smooth operation of the system.
The entire operation of IT Service management is managed by IT Coordinator along with
· One Network/Service Engineer
· One UPS/Inverter Engineer
· One Technical Assistant
· One Jr. Technical Assistant
· One Computer Operator
· One Clerk
· One Peon
The Services are provided in two modes.
· Servicing the equipments and operations by visiting the sections units with a specific schedule.
· On demand service:- This is done when there are requests or complaints made by the respective Departments/Sections/Units.
IT Sections maintains
· Information security
· Network security
· Risk management out sourcing
Equipments / Systems maintenance
· UPS / Invertors
· LAN Accessories
GBPS internet connection is available under National Knowledge Network (NKN) through the NICNET Via BSNL leased circuit.
IT Section maintains the kaswu.ac.in official website updations like Notifications, Departments, Exam related notifications, ICT Initiatives etc.
ICT Initiateves implemented in University